Friday, October 10, 2008

A Sorta Fairytale



To play it safe while tempting unknown dangers
always,at the end of the day
finding that comfort only amongst the arms of strangers.

An aching heart with more rooms than a mansion
furnishing with experience before it's out of date
every many single moment with a sense of passion.
A hidden agenda before my time grows too late.

I find,though briefly,a home in your caress.
My distress suddenly forgotten,if only for that moment
or if lucky,for a few.

Making pretend for real,that each moment will last
and in the tangled clinging I feel,this time might be my always.
My evermore
My future history's past.

2 comments:

Thom said...

Ah... a romantic. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me : )

I am so glad that you have chosen this place as a home for your poetry. It is a joy to read and observe as it just keep getting better.

Nilla said...

I love the vournability you lace every line with (no I can't spell, but at four thirty in the morning this is as good as it gets alright)